I can't believe I'm a mother! Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a baby. So after a lot of world travel and a few great careers, I'm now on maternity leave for a year fulfilling all my house wife fantasies. What I'd under estimated though was the profound effect it would have on how I look and interact with the world now. My focuses have changed, heart has swelled, fears erupted, muscles ached and inner strength been challenged. This blog is me detailing some of the interesting topics I have encountered or wished I already knew before motherhood while attempting to retain my sanity along the way. If there is something you think I'd be interested in please let me know!

April 16, 2010

Mathilda Markets

One one of the best parts of motherhood for me is dressing Odessa! The dresses and brooches are so cute for girls. Steve however puts his put down at the baby head bands!
Mathilda Markets is a collection of retailers of very cute baby wear and products, most lovingly handmade and many you just wish you had another $200 in the bank in splurge. They move all around Australia and the last one we went too was in Melbourne and came away with a very cute red winter corduroy skirt from The Zipper Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment