I can't believe I'm a mother! Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a baby. So after a lot of world travel and a few great careers, I'm now on maternity leave for a year fulfilling all my house wife fantasies. What I'd under estimated though was the profound effect it would have on how I look and interact with the world now. My focuses have changed, heart has swelled, fears erupted, muscles ached and inner strength been challenged. This blog is me detailing some of the interesting topics I have encountered or wished I already knew before motherhood while attempting to retain my sanity along the way. If there is something you think I'd be interested in please let me know!

May 13, 2010

Sophie la girafe

Yum yum! Sophie's gangly legs are perfect for a teething mouth! The drool that runs down her neck and off her legs is incredible! Odessa loves her- thanks Nanna J!
Designed in 1961 France she is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the Hevea tree and apparently the only natural rubber teething toy in the world. She has also recently been joined by her champignon mushroom friends- Chan, Pie and Gnon!

No comments:

Post a Comment