I can't believe I'm a mother! Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a baby. So after a lot of world travel and a few great careers, I'm now on maternity leave for a year fulfilling all my house wife fantasies. What I'd under estimated though was the profound effect it would have on how I look and interact with the world now. My focuses have changed, heart has swelled, fears erupted, muscles ached and inner strength been challenged. This blog is me detailing some of the interesting topics I have encountered or wished I already knew before motherhood while attempting to retain my sanity along the way. If there is something you think I'd be interested in please let me know!

October 11, 2010

Cradle Cap Cure

Odessa has had cradle cap on and off since she was born. It hasn't really bothered me so I've left it alone, only to moisturise and and brush off every now and then. However I read a wonderful article on the magic of bee's Beevibrant and thought I would try the cream on her. In just four days the cradle cap had completely gone and has not returned! I was really amazed. Apparently it's also great for eczema, nappy rash, burns and relieving the itching of chicken pox!

No comments:

Post a Comment